CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Here We Go!

I am so excited! I can hardly contain myself.
I am so nervous! I don't know if I'll have the courage to do this.

I have been wanting to do a food blog for awhile now. But I was never sure that I had the time, the energy, or the ability to make it anywhere near as good as I wanted it to be. I'm still not sure that I have those things, but I am also sure that I'll never know unless I give it a try. So I'm trying!

My goals....
to post something everyday!
to take pictures of the recipes as I make them!
to tempt you into trying one or two of the recipes yourself!
to have you come back and post about how it turned out!
to have a great time and enjoy doing this!
to share a little about myself and my family!

I'm not sure exactly how I want this blog to work so I'm going to be playing around a little to see what works best. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them! Also, feel free to share recipes too! I love new recipes, I love old recipes, OK let's just be honest here I LOVE RECIPES! I have over 400 cookbooks and I'm pretty sure that I should join a self-help group (but I'm not going to) for my recipe addiction.

OK so as this is a New Year's resolution of mine (to stop talking and thinking about starting a food blog and JUST DO IT) I will officially start this tomorrow! But I was so excited that I thought I would post a quick introduction today.

So there you have it, I hope to see you all tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to recipes.

REJOICING said...

Thanks Aunt Shali!

AKTigger said...

Way to go, Melissa! I love bloggers! Been considering starting one about our new life here, but don't know if I can maintain it the way others do. As soon as we move into our new house, we will officially be starting a rural, hobby farm called Falkeland Farm and moving towards living a self-sustaining lifestyle.....raising our own food, generating our own power, home schooling, etc. Anyway, I'll be anxiously awaiting your new recipes, and would be happy to share more of mine, if you like. Miss you much!

REJOICING said...

Connie,
I would love to read your blog! If you ever start one (and I hope you do) let me know. Your life is amazing and I'm sure there are lots of other people who would love to catch a glimpse into your day.
And as for the recipes.... I'm waiting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...